I was stuck for an idea to kick off my blog and came across this tag. What better way to start than a structured blog post where nothing can go wrong…
1. What do you order at Starbucks? You think I go to a company which doesn’t pay tax in the UK? How dare you. No I’m joking, I order a regular latte. Yup, I’m that boring.
2.One thing in your closet you cannot live without? Jeans of course. I mean, can anyone live without jeans?!
3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? This is a hard one because I’m quite dull really. Maybe the fact I do actually cry contrary to popular belief?
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die. Now this is a list that needs a separate blog post in itself. Falling in love is my official answer.
5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Cheese. Everything tastes better with cheese.
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? Another question that is entitled to its own blog post. I’m going for: “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” Buddha said these wise words.
7. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes? I do not own an iTunes account but a song I’m loving at the moment is Pompeii by Bastille.
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I think this means clothing style and in that case it’s whatever happens to take my fancy. This ranges from baggy jumpers to tight-fitting tops.
9. Favourite number? 4.
10. Two Hobbies? Travelling and reading. (There are many, many more.)
11. Two Pet Peeves? Litter bugs (including those who don’t recycle) and ungrateful people.
12. Guilty Pleasures? Watching children’s T.V shows (MI High for the win).
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me, even if it was just a tiny bit. I’ve also got some great ideas for new blog posts from these questions. I’m really sorry but I have no idea who created this tag so if you see it and it’s yours tell me so I can credit you!
Until next time lovely people,