Although it may be raining outside, I think I saw some sun today for five minutes meaning we must be mid-summer so let’s do a summer tag!
1. Ocean or pool? Is it just me who loves being tossed and turned by the ocean in reasonably high tide when you have no idea where it’s going to take you.
2. Beach vacation or wilderness? Well, my ultimate holiday would include a mix of the two but the wilderness would just be so much more exciting!
3. Watermelon or strawberries? Unless the strawberries are either with cream, in jam or extremely sweet I don’t enjoy them so it’s going to be watermelon.
4. Bikini or one piece? One piece.
5. Lemonade or iced tea? You’re making me choose?! Lemonade has really grown on me in the last year but I’m going to stick with my original love of iced tea.
6. Hat or sunglasses? I’m pretty sure you can wear these at the same time but I tend to wear my sunglasses a hell of a lot more. Your swag-rating increases 10X when you wear them. Yes, I did just say swag-rating.
7. Windows down or AC all the way? Windows down, hands down. Sticking your head out of the window and feeling the wind is one of the finer things in life.
8. Baseball game or concert? I live in England, does that answer the question?
9. Ice cream or popsicle? A popsicle is an ice lolly right? If so, they’re just ice with no flavour! Ice cream for the win.
10. Fireworks or fireflies? To me, fireworks are associated with the biting cold in November but I have never seen fireflies in real life so I wouldn’t mind seeing fireworks when I don’t feel like I have frostbite.
11. Flip flops or bare feet? Ever since I’ve been a small kid, I take every opportunity to run around and go places with bare feet. In a weird way, it makes me feel more connected to the Earth. That sounded very hippy. I make no apologies.
12. Water balloons or squirt guns? This question brings up all the memories of the water fights in back gardens over the years – water balloons have a bigger impact so they are my weapon of choice.
Phew, that was long. Feel free to do this tag yourself – I have no idea who created it (sorry!)
Until tomorrow lovely people,