- The 50 book challenge. (I didn’t say I was going to be original with these!)
- Become a social media expert. By this I mean sort out my mess of accounts at the moment and post regular and interesting things about my life.
- Publish at least one blog post a week. I think in the past when promising a schedule I have not been ready to actually do it but I’m hoping 2016 is the year to make it happen.
- Write more book reviews. These definitely aren’t my strength but I love reading my thoughts on a book a few months or even years later so get ready to see a few more of them.
- Do a month of blogging. I did this in November this year and enjoyed it way more than I was expecting.
- Become vegan. This is one that is going to be a slow process but by the end of the year I hope to have a fully vegan diet.
- Learn photography. My instagram needs better pictures.
- Work harder.
- Document my life more. I want to not only write in my diary more regularly but maybe make a few videos too.
- Make every interaction count. This is something I’ve been conscious of for a while. However short the interaction, I want it to be meaningful and/or fun.
So there’s that. My first public new years resolution list. I am constantly making new resolutions throughout the rest of the year but a new year is motivation to really go do those things you’ve been meaning to do. (Sometimes it even works!).
I would love you guys to leave comments with your resolutions or any comments on mine.
Until next time lovely people,