This resolution thing seems to be working for me so here we are for another year.
1. My priority for this year is reducing my waste. I’ve already started my zero waste journey but there is so much more to do. I am very lucky that I’m surrounded by people who share the same mindset as me, and I can’t wait to share this journey with them.
2. Continue my vegan activism. ‘Continue’ isn’t usually a word associated with new years resolutions but I’ve come so far in this area and I want to continue the momentum and go to the next level.
3. Meditate at least once a week. This year I’ve been going to a yoga class once a week and I love it – but I definitely need to delve into meditation more and sharpen my mind.
4. Maintain relationships – I’m going abroad for much of the year, meaning I will be away from all my closest friends and family. I’m excited at the opportunity to make new friends but know and recognise the effort I’m going to have to put in to maintain all the relationships I’ve grown in the past few years.
5. Read more books! This is the third year in a row I’m doing this one, but seriously, it’s getting silly now. I need to read more.
6. Be on my phone less. I am on the verge of addiction and it’s hindering not only my concentration but sometimes my socialising too. It would just be great to get that automatic habit of unlocking the phone thrown out.
That’s all for now!
Until next time lovely people,